Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ANNUAL GENERAL BODY MEETING JUN 2012


ANNUAL GENERAL BODY MEETING JUNE 2012

It  is proposed to hold the ‘Annual General Body Meeting’ of the Retired Defence Officers Association (RDOA) in the second/third week of Jun 2012

AGENDA

1.    Welcome address by the President RDOA.

2.    Judgment and progress of the IV Pay Commission Rank Pay anomaly case.

3.    To seek approval of the members for additional contribution of Rs 1000/- for meeting expenses of the Senior Advocate fees in the IV CPC case

4.    Confirmation of minutes of the last AGM.


Points  / suggestions if any from the members may be fwd by 31 May 2012 to the Secretary RDOA by email at:rdoaindia@gmail.com.

Secy RDOA

5 comments:

Unknown said...

please provide an account no where serving officers can also contribute.

OneTopic at a time said...

Please provide Account name, Account number, Bank name & branch and IFSC code for me to transfer the amount.

Air Mshl (retd) S Y Savur PVSM AVSM

OneTopic at a time said...

I am awaiting payment of Rs 1000 for the fees of the Sr Adv, if only I can get the details I requested from RDOA.

I spend 30% of my annual pension+interest on fixed deposits, after paying income tax,financing education of about 25 school children and 5 engineering/medical college students of poor parents.

I look forward to being able to assist more children if the case is resolved and arrears amount is paid sooner than later.

My helplessness when I see the faces of children I cannot help makes contribute with or without approval of the AGM.

I hope the Secretary will not wait till June 2012 to provide the details. It costs Rs 6 for NEFT and is effective the same day.

From the village where we live,a Regd Post (there isn't Speed Post)takes 7-10 days.

Air Mshl (retd) S Y Savur PVSM AVSM

Unknown said...

Please provide an address and A/C no where serving officers can also contribute

corona8 said...

RDOA's membership and activities would receive a further fillip if the web-site provided for details/links/forms etc as per the formats of most other registered associations. Here is an example http://www.iaai.in/